Florida’s Division of Alcoholic Beverages and Tobacco has declared that Florida law does not prohibit Food and Beverage Innovations, an unlicensed, for-profit company, from selling or leasing the JEVO™ machine directly to licensed vendors. This is great news for the Petitioner, as it can immediately start selling/leasing its Jello Shot machines to bars and restaurants all over Florida.
Jello Shots Approved
- Businesses may have paid too much tax on “other tobacco” products
- Limited Time Left To Apply For 2023 Florida Liquor License Lottery
- The 2022 Liquor License Lottery Drawing Is Closing In
- TTB Issues Procedure on Transfer of Beer Between Breweries Not of the Same Ownership
- New DABT rule is causing some confusion